Topic: How To Set Up Windstream email in Outlook Express
1. In Outlook Express, click Tools and then Accounts.
2. In the Internet Accounts dialog box, click Add, and then click Mail.
3. In the Display name box, type the name that you want other users to see when you send mail, and then click Next.
4. In the E-mail address box, type your Windstream email address, and then click Next.
5. In the E-mail Server Names box, choose IMAP in the dropdown for the incoming mail server type.
6. Use imap.windstream.net for the incoming mail.
7. Use smtp.windstream.net for the outgoing mail, and click Next.
8. For Account name enter your full email address.
9. For Password enter your password, and click Next, and Finish.
10. Highlight your newly created account, click on Properties on the right.
11. At the bottom under Outgoing Mail Server check My server requires authentication.
12. Click OK to complete.